Airwalker's unique design of doubled heavy, 9-ounce, 60" wide by 43" long stretch fabric provides the feeling of being airborn and deeply held at the same time.
The cocoon-like design provides a total body pressure that not only feels good, but builds muscular strength, coordination and balance. Your children and children's friends will spend hours bouncing, spinning, hanging, sailing through the air, or just resting inside Airwalker.
- Being suspended creates a heightened relationship to gravity, which stimulates the vestibular system responsible for balance and coordination.
- Moving against the highly stretchy resistant fabric also activates the proprioception system responsible for knowing where we are in space.
- Pressing into the elastic walls promotes tactile, deep pressure, that assures self calming and regulation for those with ADD, ADHD, sensory processing challenges, and those on the spectrum
Plus, it's fun! Children may be totally wrapped, laid out flat, sitting, standing or kneeling. Supervision recommended
- Download Airwalker Installation and Safety information
- Download Airwalker Washing and Disassembly Sheet
- Download Airwalker Length vs Weight Chart
Regular Airwalker 60" wide x 43" long without child in it. Can hold up to 180 lbs with proper ceiling attachment. Height will change depending on weight of child.
We have a one year warranty on all of our products.
If your purchase was within 30 days email us at email@example.com with order #, and proof of purchase with date for return authorization. Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. There is a $5. restocking fee. Upon confirmation send your item to:
Dyenamic Movement Products, 24608 SE 37th St, Issaquah, WA
Please do not send your purchase back to the address on your box or envelope. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. It can sometimes take 1 week for the refund to process.
Exchanges for Damaged Goods
We replace items if they are defective or damaged. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with all information you have (a picture is preferred). We will give you the address where to send it upon review of damage. Once received we will send you a replacement.